During these times of uncertainty, our hearts and thoughts are with all individuals who have been affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19). As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, we want to make you aware of the steps Prairie Lawn and Garden is taking to continue to serve you. We appreciate the trust you place in us and are taking precautionary steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our team, clients, and communities.
After following Governor Walz’s Stay in place order we are preparing to reopen our store on Saturday, April 11th. For the safety of our team, clients and community we have put the following procedures in place:
· Drive to our store and call us when you are in the parking lot (for walk behind equipment) or at the lower gate (for riding equipment). We will write up your service repair and take the bench fee over the phone. Remain in your vehicle and we will unload your equipment.
· Please be aware we will not accept cash payments at this time, all payments will be accepted with credit card transactions.
· Customers must provide an email address for receipts. No paper receipts will be available at this time.
· Our employees will be wearing gloves any time they are in contact with equipment. In the event the CDC recommends facemasks we will provide them for our team.
· Call for a pickup and delivery appointment at 952-937-2100. We will bring your equipment to our repair shop to service or repair anything needed for the start of the spring season.
· We have adjusted our spring hours to provide for the safety of our team, clients and the community.
· We will restrict the number of clients in our building at all times, allowing only two at a time. Social distancing will be maintained at all times, with distances labeled on the floor.
· When notified of equipment completion we ask you call the store when you arrive to claim your products. All walk behind and riding equipment will be claimed at our lower gate. Handheld equipment can be claimed at the upper parking lot. We will bring the equipment to your car for you to load.
· Looking for new equipment? Call our shop and we will take your order, set up and service the new equipment so it is ready for pick up.
Want to research new equipment for the 2020 season? Visit the manufacturer websites to see all of the available models:
The Toro Company: www.toro.com
The Echo Company: www.echo-usa.com
The Simplicity Company: www.simplicitymfg.com
SPRING HOURS: Subject to change due to COVID-19
Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 PM
Saturday 8:30-2:00 PM . Sunday CLOSED